Global capacitive sensors market is expected to reach a valuation of around US $40 billion by 2026, according to the latest research available at Market Study Report LLC, report provides detailed segmentation of the capacitive sensors market based on type, technology, end user and region.
As per the report, the consumer electronics end-user segment garnered maximum revenue in the global capacitive sensors market in 2017. The same year, Asia-Pacific contributed the majority share in the global market.
Some significant market drivers highlighted in the report include:
- Burgeoning demand for consumer electronics, increasing demand for vehicles from developing economies, along with the modernization of automobiles will boost market growth in the coming years.
- The increasing use of capacitive sensors in consumer devices and the rising demand from the healthcare sector is a pivotal contributor in market growth.
- The worldwide product demand is primarily driven by the rapid adoption of touch screen displays and connected devices.
- The growing use of scratch-resistant non-glass surfaces and the downsizing of sensors will boost product adoption over the forecast period.
- The growing demand from developing economies, increasing adoption of IoT technology, development of smart devices, and technological advancements will offer numerous lucrative market growth opportunities in the forecast period.
With regards to geographical contribution, the Asia-Pacific market accounted for maximum share in the global capacitive sensors market in 2017. The growth in the region is backed by its established automotive industry, technological advancements, growing demand for consumer electronics, and high investment in R&D. Additional factors such as the economic growth in nations like India, China, and Japan, development of smart technologies, as well as consumer’s rising disposable income further fuels product demand in the Asia Pacific region, cites the report.
Request sample copy of this Report@ https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1695221/
The report also delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global capacitive sensors market drivers, restraints, and opportunities over the estimated timeline. An in-depth analysis of the market in terms of type, end-user hierarchy, and regional landscape is also contained within the report.
The competitive sphere of the global capacitive sensors market includes prominent industry majors such as Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Fujitsu Limited, 3M Company, Analog Devices Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, TPK Holding Co. Ltd., STMicroelectronics NV, and Siemens AG. The company profiles of these key market players have been highlighted in the report under business overview, product benchmarking, financials, and recent developments.
The market majors invest resources on growth tactics such as launching new products as well as concluding partnerships with other market leaders to grab a significant fragment of the overall market, thereby boosting market size over the forecast timeframe.