North America Pipe Wrenches Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022
The pipe wrench (US), Stillson wrench or Stillsons (UK) is an adjustable wrench used for turning soft iron pipes and fittings with a rounded surface. The design of the adjustable jaw allows it to lock in the frame, such that any forward pressure on the handle tends to pull the jaws tighter together. Teeth angled in the direction of turn dig into the soft pipe. They are not intended for use on hardened steel hex nuts or other fittings because they would ruin the head; however, if a hex nut is soft enough that it becomes rounded beyond use with standard wrenches, a pipe wrench is sometimes used to break the bolt or nut free. Pipe wrenches are usually sold in the following sizes (by length of handle): 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 36, and 48 inches, although smaller and larger sizes are available as well. They are usually made of cast steel. Today, aluminum is also used to construct the body of the wrench, while the teeth and jaw remain steel. Teeth, and jaw kits (which also contain adjustment rings and springs) can be bought to repair broken wrenches, as this is cheaper than buying a new wrench. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Pipe Wrenches in North America market, especially in United States, Canada and Mexico. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, countries, type and application. Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Stanley RIDGID TTI Group Apex Tool Group SNAP-ON Irwin REED Stahlwille Wiha Tools Wheeler-Rex Market Segment by Countries, covering United States Canada Mexico Market Segment by Type, covers Small Size (Length?200 mm) Medium Size (200 mm
Table of Contents 1 Market Overview 1.1 Pipe Wrenches Introduction 1.2 Market Analysis by Type 1.2.1 Small Size (Length?200 mm) 1.2.2 Medium Size (200 mm
List of Tables and Figures Figure Pipe Wrenches Picture Table Product Specifications of Pipe Wrenches Figure North America Sales Market Share of Pipe Wrenches by Types in 2016 Table Types of Pipe Wrenches Figure Small Size (Length?200 mm) Picture Table Major Manufacturers of Small Size (Length?200 mm) Figure Medium Size (200 mm
Qualitative Analysis covers:
- Industry Status and Trends
- Manufacturer/Company profiles, manufacturing base distribution, sales areas, product introduction, main business, market position and their competitors.
- Product Development, Technology, Price, Cost, Manufacturing Process and Trends
- Market segment by regions, types, applications and forecast
- Market opportunities, potential, government policies and influence factors.
Quantitative Analysis covers:
- Market size (value, sales/output, historical data and forecasts)
- Sales/output/capacity, revenue, price, gross margin, market share, for top players. Through interviewing each manufacturers, distributors, traders, dealers and buyers etc.
- Cost structure, proportion, price trend, gross margin and trend, status and trend, for 10 years
- Market size by types, regions, applications for 10 years
- Market forecast based on the potential demand from downstream clients/buyers, government, influence factors and the total economic indication, maybe occur in following years.
Other Reports by GlobalInfoResearch
Zipper, formerly known as a clasp locker, is a commonly used device for binding the edges of an opening of fabric or other flexible material, as on a garment or a bag and so on. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Zipper in Global mar...
Zinc oxide, with its unique physical and chemical properties, such as high chemical stability, high electrochemical coupling coefficient, broad range of radiation absorption and high photostability, is a multifunctional material. With the excellent p...
This report studies the Wireless Antenna market, which are used in the terminal equipment including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Wearables, IOT, and Automotive. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Wireless Antenna in Global market, ...
Water treatment technologies are organized into three general areas: physical methods, chemical methods, and energy intensive methods. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals in Global market, espe...
This mixture is then chopped up and heated to break it down further into strands of cellulose called pulp or slurry. It is then strained through screens which remove any glue or plastic that may still be in the mixture. Finally it is cleaned, de-inke...