North America Pipe Wrenches Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022
The pipe wrench (US), Stillson wrench or Stillsons (UK) is an adjustable wrench used for turning soft iron pipes and fittings with a rounded surface. The design of the adjustable jaw allows it to lock in the frame, such that any forward pressure on the handle tends to pull the jaws tighter together. Teeth angled in the direction of turn dig into the soft pipe. They are not intended for use on hardened steel hex nuts or other fittings because they would ruin the head; however, if a hex nut is soft enough that it becomes rounded beyond use with standard wrenches, a pipe wrench is sometimes used to break the bolt or nut free. Pipe wrenches are usually sold in the following sizes (by length of handle): 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 36, and 48 inches, although smaller and larger sizes are available as well. They are usually made of cast steel. Today, aluminum is also used to construct the body of the wrench, while the teeth and jaw remain steel. Teeth, and jaw kits (which also contain adjustment rings and springs) can be bought to repair broken wrenches, as this is cheaper than buying a new wrench. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Pipe Wrenches in North America market, especially in United States, Canada and Mexico. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, countries, type and application. Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Stanley RIDGID TTI Group Apex Tool Group SNAP-ON Irwin REED Stahlwille Wiha Tools Wheeler-Rex Market Segment by Countries, covering United States Canada Mexico Market Segment by Type, covers Small Size (Length?200 mm) Medium Size (200 mm
Table of Contents 1 Market Overview 1.1 Pipe Wrenches Introduction 1.2 Market Analysis by Type 1.2.1 Small Size (Length?200 mm) 1.2.2 Medium Size (200 mm
List of Tables and Figures Figure Pipe Wrenches Picture Table Product Specifications of Pipe Wrenches Figure North America Sales Market Share of Pipe Wrenches by Types in 2016 Table Types of Pipe Wrenches Figure Small Size (Length?200 mm) Picture Table Major Manufacturers of Small Size (Length?200 mm) Figure Medium Size (200 mm
Qualitative Analysis covers:
- Industry Status and Trends
- Manufacturer/Company profiles, manufacturing base distribution, sales areas, product introduction, main business, market position and their competitors.
- Product Development, Technology, Price, Cost, Manufacturing Process and Trends
- Market segment by regions, types, applications and forecast
- Market opportunities, potential, government policies and influence factors.
Quantitative Analysis covers:
- Market size (value, sales/output, historical data and forecasts)
- Sales/output/capacity, revenue, price, gross margin, market share, for top players. Through interviewing each manufacturers, distributors, traders, dealers and buyers etc.
- Cost structure, proportion, price trend, gross margin and trend, status and trend, for 10 years
- Market size by types, regions, applications for 10 years
- Market forecast based on the potential demand from downstream clients/buyers, government, influence factors and the total economic indication, maybe occur in following years.
Other Reports by GlobalInfoResearch
This report studies the Wireless Test Equipment market, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries, to analyze the status and the future. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Wireless Test Equipment in EMEA mar...
Petroleum needle coke is a needle-shaped carbon material produced by heating raw petroleum coke (a solid carbon derived from cracking of heavy oil), and is mainly used as the aggregate of artificial graphite electrodes in electric arc furnaces for th...
Autonomous Operated Vehicles (AUV) is the unmanned underwater vehicles which are operated without direct human intervention. They are being designed to perform underwater survey missions required in commercial, scientific research, and defense sector...
A biomarker is a characteristic that can be objectively measured and evaluated as an indicator of a physiological as well as a pathological process or pharmacological response to a therapeutic intervention. Examples of classical biomarkers are measur...
A gift card (also known as gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK) is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a retailer or bank to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular st...