The global satellite communication in defense market is expected to increase by USD 2.2 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Satellite Communication in Defense Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global satellite communication in defense market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the satellite communication in defense industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for satellite communication in defense can be segmented by type: ground equipment, service. Among these, the ground equipment segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Satellite communication in defense market is further segmented by application: surveillance and tracking, remote sensing, disaster recovery, others. The surveillance and tracking segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global satellite communication in defense market. Based on region, the satellite communication in defense market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global satellite communication in defense market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: ground equipment, service
By application: surveillance and tracking, remote sensing, disaster recovery, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global satellite communication in defense market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Cobham Limited, Inmarsat Global Limited, Iridium Communications Inc., KVH Industries Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Orbcomm Inc., Thales Group, Thuraya Mobile Satellite Communications Company, Viasat Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global satellite communication in defense market.
- To classify and forecast the global satellite communication in defense market based on type, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global satellite communication in defense market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global satellite communication in defense market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global satellite communication in defense market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global satellite communication in defense market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FIGURES AND TABLES PART 1. INTRODUCTION ?? Report description ?? Objectives of the study ?? Market segment ?? Years considered for the report ?? Currency ?? Key target audience PART 2. METHODOLOGY PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW ?? Introduction ?? Drivers ?? Restraints ?? Impact of COVID-19 pandemic PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TYPE ?? Ground equipment ?? Service PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY APPLICATION ?? Surveillance and tracking ?? Remote sensing ?? Disaster recovery ?? Others PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION ?? North America ?? Europe ?? Asia-Pacific ?? MEA (Middle East and Africa) ?? Latin America PART 8. KEY COMPANIES ?? Cobham Limited ?? Inmarsat Global Limited ?? Iridium Communications Inc. ?? KVH Industries Inc. ?? L3Harris Technologies Inc. ?? Orbcomm Inc. ?? Thales Group ?? Thuraya Mobile Satellite Communications Company ?? Viasat Inc. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER
Why Market Study Report?
- Best Price for Reports
- Large Report Database
- Easily Customize Reports
- 24/7 Email & Phone Support