The global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market market is projected to rise by USD 9 billion by 2028, according to a new report. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.9 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, service, source, organization size, and region. The global market for biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing can be segmented by product: biologics, biosimilars. The biologics segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is further segmented by service: analytical and QC studies, fill and finish operations, packaging, process development. Based on source, the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is segmented into: mammalian, microbial-based biologics/non-mammalian. The mammalian segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of organization size, the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market also can be divided into: large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). According to the research, the large enterprises segment had the largest share in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
- analytical and QC studies
- fill and finish operations
- process development
- microbial-based biologics/non-mammalian
By organization size:
- large enterprises
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- North America
- Rest of the World
The biologics market is further segmented into monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), recombinant proteins, vaccines, others. Globally, the mAbs segment made up the largest share of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market with some of the key players being AbbVie, Inc., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals GmbH, Catalent, Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Pfizer Inc., Samsung Biologics Co., Ltd., Serum Institute Of India Pvt. Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., WuXi Biologics, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market.
- To classify and forecast the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market based on product, service, source, organization size, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FIGURES AND TABLES PART 1. INTRODUCTION ?? Report description ?? Objectives of the study ?? Market segment ?? Years considered for the report ?? Currency ?? Key target audience PART 2. METHODOLOGY PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW ?? Introduction ?? Drivers ?? Restraints ?? Impact of COVID-19 pandemic PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY PRODUCT ?? Biologics ?? Biosimilars PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY SERVICE ?? Analytical and QC studies ?? Fill and finish operations ?? Packaging ?? Process development PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY SOURCE ?? Mammalian ?? Microbial-based biologics/non-mammalian PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY ORGANIZATION SIZE ?? Large enterprises ?? Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) PART 9. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION ?? North America ?? Europe ?? Asia-Pacific ?? Rest of the World PART 10. KEY COMPANIES ?? AbbVie, Inc. ?? Ajinomoto Co. Inc. ?? Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals GmbH ?? Catalent, Inc. ?? Emergent BioSolutions Inc. ?? FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation ?? Lonza Group AG ?? Merck KGaA ?? Pfizer Inc. ?? Samsung Biologics Co., Ltd. ?? Serum Institute Of India Pvt. Ltd. ?? Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. ?? WuXi Biologics, Inc. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER
Why Market Study Report?
- Best Price for Reports
- Large Report Database
- Easily Customize Reports
- 24/7 Email & Phone Support