A visual field analyzer measures how far the eye sees in any direction without moving and how sensitive the vision is in different parts of the visual field. This helps doctors to find certain types of injuries and disease, like AMD, Scotomas and brain abnormalities. According to the latest estimates, the global automated visual field analyzer market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 79.2 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.9% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global automated visual field analyzer market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for automated visual field analyzer can be segmented by type: static, kinetic. The static segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Automated visual field analyzer market is further segmented by end user: hospitals, ophthalmic clinics, others. Among these, the hospital segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the automated visual field analyzer market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By type: static, kinetic
By end user: hospitals, ophthalmic clinics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global automated visual field analyzer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Carl Zeiss AG, Elektron Eye Technology Limited, Frey S.J., Haag-Streit AG, Heidelberg Engineering, Inc., Kowa Company, Ltd., MEDA Co., Ltd., Metrovision Production Group, LLC, Nidek Co., Ltd., Oculus Inc., OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o., Topcon Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automated visual field analyzer market.
• To classify and forecast the global automated visual field analyzer market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global automated visual field analyzer market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automated visual field analyzer market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automated visual field analyzer market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global automated visual field analyzer market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FIGURES AND TABLES PART 1. INTRODUCTION ?? Report description ?? Objectives of the study ?? Market segment ?? Years considered for the report ?? Currency ?? Key target audience PART 2. METHODOLOGY PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW ?? Introduction ?? Drivers ?? Restraints PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TYPE ?? Static ?? Kinetic PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER ?? Hospitals ?? Ophthalmic clinics ?? Others PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION ?? North America ?? Europe ?? Asia-Pacific ?? MEA (Middle East and Africa) ?? Latin America PART 8. KEY COMPANIES ?? Carl Zeiss AG ?? Elektron Eye Technology Limited ?? Frey S.J. ?? Haag-Streit AG ?? Heidelberg Engineering, Inc. ?? Kowa Company, Ltd. ?? MEDA Co., Ltd. ?? Metrovision Production Group, LLC ?? Nidek Co., Ltd. ?? Oculus Inc. ?? OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o. ?? Topcon Corporation *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER
Publisher: Gen Consulting Company
Why Market Study Report?
- Best Price for Reports
- Large Report Database
- Easily Customize Reports
- 24/7 Email & Phone Support