Antibiotics are chemotherapeutic agents used for the clinical management of infectious diseases in humans, plants and animals. They work by killing bacteria or preventing them from spreading. Antibiotics have been effective in improving the rate and efficiency of gain in swine, cattle, and poultry. According to the latest research, the global antibiotics in animal feed market is poised to grow by USD 0.4 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global antibiotics in animal feed market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, animal type, and region. The global market for antibiotics in animal feed can be segmented by type: aminoglycosides, cephalosporins, macrolides, penicillins, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, others. The tetracyclines segment was the largest contributor to the global antibiotics in animal feed market in 2022. Antibiotics in animal feed market is further segmented by animal type: aquaculture, poultry, ruminant, swine, others. According to the research, the swine segment had the largest share in the global antibiotics in animal feed market. Based on region, the antibiotics in animal feed market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2022.
By type: aminoglycosides, cephalosporins, macrolides, penicillins, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, others
By animal type: aquaculture, poultry, ruminant, swine, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Antibiotics in Animal Feed Market, including ECO Animal Health Group plc, Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Kemin Industries Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Virbac SA, Zoetis Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global antibiotics in animal feed market.
• To classify and forecast the global antibiotics in animal feed market based on type, animal type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global antibiotics in animal feed market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global antibiotics in animal feed market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global antibiotics in animal feed market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global antibiotics in animal feed market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FIGURES AND TABLES PART 1. INTRODUCTION ?? Report description ?? Objectives of the study ?? Market segment ?? Years considered for the report ?? Currency ?? Key target audience PART 2. METHODOLOGY PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW ?? Introduction ?? Drivers ?? Restraints PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TYPE ?? Aminoglycosides ?? Cephalosporins ?? Macrolides ?? Penicillins ?? Sulfonamides ?? Tetracyclines ?? Others PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY ANIMAL TYPE ?? Aquaculture ?? Poultry ?? Ruminant ?? Swine ?? Others PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION ?? North America ?? Europe ?? Asia-Pacific ?? MEA (Middle East and Africa) ?? Latin America PART 8. KEY COMPANIES ?? ECO Animal Health Group plc ?? Elanco Animal Health Incorporated ?? Kemin Industries Inc. ?? Merck & Co. Inc. ?? Phibro Animal Health Corporation ?? Virbac SA ?? Zoetis Inc. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER
Publisher: Gen Consulting Company
Why Market Study Report?
- Best Price for Reports
- Large Report Database
- Easily Customize Reports
- 24/7 Email & Phone Support